Ocean Recovery Group has created a suite of services designed to connect people around the world, both online and offline, to unite and create recycling ecosystems, which includes the ability to sell and buy recyclables and other goods.
This document and the other documents that we reference below make up the terms and conditions governing Your use of the Services (collectively, the “Terms”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between You and Ocean Recovery Group. In short, if You don’t agree to the Terms, You are not permitted to use the Services. Put another way, Your use of our Services means You agree with and intend to be bound by these Terms.
The following words, when used in these Terms, have the following meanings:
“Agreement” means the agreement between Ocean Recovery Group and You for the provision of the Services and includes these Terms (including all documents referenced in these Terms).
“Content” means any information You upload or post to the Services and any information provided by You to Ocean Recovery Group in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, Personal Information.
“Intellectual Property” means all systems, applications, software code (in any form, including source code, executable or object code), algorithms, technology, programs, databases, designs, diagrams, documentation, drawings, charts, ideas, inventions, trademarks (whether registered or not), brand names, logos, slogans, methods, techniques, models, procedures, processes, and includes all copyrights, rights associated with works of authorship, trademark rights, trade name rights, trade secret rights, patent and industrial property rights, and other property rights in each of the foregoing.
“Personal Information” means any information about an identifiable individual, including, without limitation, data or information entered into the Services by You or by anybody authorized by You to use Your account for the Services (for example, Your name, buyer’s or seller’s name, phone number, address, email address, and rating).
“Ocean Recovery Group” or “Us” or “We” or “Our” means or refers to The Ocean Recovery Group Recycling Corporation.
“Services” means each of the following: the Ocean Recovery Group.com website, the SocialPlastic.org website, each other website controlled by Ocean Recovery Group, each of Ocean Recovery Group’s mobile applications available for use or download through Our websites or through third party providers (such as (but not limited to) the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and any other services provided by Ocean Recovery Group from time to time, except to the extent that such other services expressly contain their own terms and conditions. “Services” includes any updates, upgrades, patches, technology, enhancements, data, features, and contents, as it may be added or removed by Ocean Recovery Group from time to time and including all written information, documentation, and materials provided to You in respect of same.
“You” or “Your” refers to the party entering into this Agreement with Ocean Recovery Group and includes the person, entity, or organization having control of the use of the Services and any successor of same.
Use and License. You will only use the Services in accordance with the following rules:
- You will use the Services only for Your own personal purposes.
- You will not use the Services as a service for any third party.
- Your license to use the Services is limited. You are not granted any license or right to use, reproduce, translate, rearrange, modify, enhance, display, sell, lease, sublicense or otherwise distribute, transfer or dispose of the Services, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided by this Agreement.
- You will not modify, copy, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Services. You will not “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You will not interfere with or try to disrupt the Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- You will not download or use the Services (and if downloaded You will immediately uninstall and destroy the Services) if such download, installation or use of the Services is prohibited under applicable.
- You will not violate any laws in connection with Your use of the Services.
- You are responsible for paying all fees that You owe to Ocean Recovery Group. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales You make through our Services.
Logging and Cookies. When you browse our website, the following information about your visit is collected and stored: the computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet); the domain from which you access the Internet (for example: aol.com, for an America Online account), the website address from which you came to our site (for example: www.google.com, if you came by clicking a link from a Google search); the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent here; the name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser Example: Windows 10/Edge Browser; the pages you visited. We also use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us further determine usage of our site and sources of site traffic, improve access to our site and identify repeat visitors.
Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for all of Your use of, and access to, the Services, including where such use and / or access is by others who are authorized by You to use the Services. You acknowledge and agree:
- That You are 18 years old or older. If You are under 18 years of age, You are not authorized to use the Services.
- To take reasonable actions to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, the Services, and to notify Ocean Recovery Group promptly of any unauthorized access or use.
- To provide complete and accurate information about Yourself.
- That You are responsible for Your accounts and any activity on Your accounts. If You share an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If You are registered as a business entity, You personally guarantee that You have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business.
- That Your accounts are not transferable.
- That You are responsible for all Content. All Content belongs to You, including anything You post using the Services (such as names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, usernames, and Personal Information). You represent that You have all necessary rights to Your Content and that You’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- To protect Your password(s).
- To comply with all applicable local, state, provincial, federal and foreign laws in using the Services, including without limitation all applicable privacy laws, and laws for the protection of Personal Information.
- To comply with our Sanctions Policy, found here: https://ocean recovery group.com/sanctions-policy/.
- Not to engage in fraud, theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct, or any other unlawful acts or crimes against Ocean Recovery Group, another Ocean Recovery Group user, or a third party.
- Not to use the Services to engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical marketing activities or activities that otherwise may be detrimental to Ocean Recovery Group. You agree to Our Anti-Discrimination Policy, found here: https://ocean recovery group.com/anti-discrimination-policy/.
- Not to collect, use, or disclose any Personal Information in connection with the Services, unless You have obtained all necessary consents under all applicable laws to do so.
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services.
- Not to upload to, or store within, the Services any false, misleading, infringing, obscene, threatening, defamatory, fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material that is harmful to children or violates third party privacy rights.
Prohibited Items. You will not use the Services to sell anything that violates any laws, or to sell any of the following types of prohibited items:
Illegal Items or items promoting illegal activity.
Alcohol, tobacco, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
Hazardous materials, recalled items and weapons.
Pornography and mature content.
Hate items, such as items that promote, support, or glorify hatred.
Animal products and human remains.
Internationally restricted items.
Violent Items and items that promote, support, or glorify violence.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. We consider many factors before coming to a decision about what is best for Our users and our community. Ultimately, however, the decision as to whether or not an item is prohibited rests with Us.